Frack Facts

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Welcome to Frack Facts. For the next 13 weeks. I am going to use this medium to hopefully communicate with my family and friends all of the things that are happening in my life and ministry on the road. Today I am in Stafford Virginia and we are going to load the trailer after we get home from church. The first time is always so much fun. I am ready for the task. It is really exciting to think about all the days ahead of me and my team. Please join me in praying that all of the final details of hitting the road will be a smooth process and that when we actually embark toward our first destination that the truck, trailer and van will work properly and without incident. Those of you who prayed for us last year know about all the issues we faced and though I feel we have done everything we can to correct the issue, it still offers me a huge prayer burden. It is going to be a busy week. Pray for strength and our continued determination and begin praying for all the children we will meet next week and in the weeks to come. Check back often for more updates. There will be a weekly post and hopefully some daily ones too.

Musically His
Phillip

Next week - Morgan City, LA
then Slidell, LA
Lexington, KY
Livingston, LA
Mobile, AL
Gulfport, MS
Lithia, FL
Lexington, SC
Columbus, GA
Fredericksburg, VA
Wilmington, NC
Stafford, VA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home