Frack Facts

Wednesday, May 24, 2006



What a day it has been. I have gotten to pack the last bag, bin, and prop. I got to put the finishing touches on our daily devotion times for camp. I got to have lunch with my Senior Pastor and talk about how God is moving in our lives. And if that weren't enough, I got to fulfill one of my musical dreams tonight. A few months ago I attended by accident almost an open audition for the Potomac Nationals Baseball Team. For those of you who may not know, they are the single A farm club team for the Washington Nationals. Now don't get ahead of yourself, those of you who have seen my lack of athletic skills should know that I wasn't playing professional baseball tonight but instead I had the priviledge of singing the National Anthem. I have always wanted to sing the National Anthem at a professional sporting event. It was an honor and a totally awesome experience. As I finished singing, I thought just how awesome it is to be an American and know what freedom is. Later in the truck on the way home as I still pondered this thought, I also thought that even better than being an American is the priveledge I have of being a child of God. I got to sing tonight because I went to an audition and was selected. There was nothing I could do to ever deserve the priviledge of knowing Christ as my Savior. Today has truly been an awesome day. Tommorrow...I look forward to whatever the Lord has planned for me and our team. Lord, I pray that I never lose track of just how blessed I truly am.

Musically His
Phillip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home