Frack Facts

Sunday, February 10, 2008

So much to pack. So much to do. So much.

The reality of how much there is to do to go to Alaska can be overwhelming. I keep telling myself to only do one thing at a time but that seems too simple and frankly a not realistic solution. Just as I type these words I am reminded by the words I shared with someone just the other day. God's grace is sufficient to meet all of our needs. I guess for me that means even if I can't get everything I have planned or would like to get done then it will be much better than okay, it will be exactly what has been planned and set apart for me and it will be just where I should be.

If you can spare a moment, you can think about me and pray that I will get 3 orchestrations finished, my KidStuf planning finished and all of my clothes packed for Alaska while still finding time for little things like sleep.

I have auditions tomorrow for King of the Jungle. We have so many talented kids coming to the auditions that it will be probably the greatest challenge in casting we have ever faced. There are at least six boys who could play the part of Dr. Grimes and at least 8 girls who could be Dr. Christine. We have already had the first audition and if the rest are like that one. It is going to be inasanely tough.

Check back for more Alaska Adventure Updates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home