Frack Facts

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Less than 48

No this blog isn't about the waist size I would like to be in, although I am making great progress with my lifestyle changes, isn't that a funny phrase for being on a diet. Instead the title of this blog can't contain my excitement about the fact that in less than 48 hours we will be taking the extremely long plane ride to Alaska. Please pray that all will work well and according to the many schedules that day will entail. I would go into all the details but that would take more time than I have allotted for this.

For me, time is both my enemy and friend right now. I am well on my way to being finished with the first five orchestrations for my new musical project but still have to do a few mundane things like pack and cast two shows of King of the Jungle from auditions that were stellar. I feel a little like I'm trapped in an episode of American Idol.

Anyway, I gotta run. Literally everyone at my home today is either off work or on 2 hour delay due to the ice storm last night. Yet I am up and at the computer working hard. I don't really mind, I just feel the need to express myself on the issue. I will post one more time before I leave and then the next time I post I will be in America's last frontier.

Check back for more Alaska Adventure updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home