Frack Facts

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Morgan City in some ways never changes but in other ways it still is very different from when I grew up here as a child. It has been a great week for me personally. Mom has fed us and played with us and laughed and had a great time all week. I got to see my nieces piano recital and the overwhelming love and support of good friends has been endless throughout this entire week. The staff we have is probably the best one we have ever assembled and I can't say enough about the wonderful job that they have done. We go into Thursday with so much done in preparation for the show on Friday evening that it will help us focus solely on the children. Today is the most important day of the week at Art Is In camp. You may find that I say that strange because many people would think that should be show day. Well that is important too but today we have our evangelistic push during our worship time that we have each day. I feel strongly that there are children that need to make a life changing decision and I have been burdened all week about them. Pray with me that God with open and soften hearts and minds today. Pray for our staff as they take serious the Great Commission to go and tell. Pray for the rest of the week as we put the final preparations on the show for Friday night. Pray for our travel on Saturday to Baton Rouge for a laundry stop and then on to Slidell for our second camp. Pray for the continued strength and health of each staff member, I personally am fighting vocal fatigue due to sinus issues. Pray that God will open up new doors of ministry that we haven't even thought about or seen. Pray for our host church FBC Morgan City that they will be able to take the fruit of this work and be a greater influence and reach into their community.

I have to go now but I will try to post something after the show on Friday. To all of our families and friends, we love you all and feel your prayers.

Musically His
Phillip

1 Comments:

  • Well,
    Our week here is over. I have enjoyed this week. Yes the camp size might have been smaller than most of the camps we will see this summer, but their spirit and enthusiasm was high. They worked hard this week and did an excellent job last night. I always find it amazing now matter how many camps that we do - I know that we come preparing ourselves in spirit, mind, emotionally, physically all in preparation to minister to the children each week. And yes, I know that we reach many children during the summer, but I am constantly amazed at how many children minister to us. I know God has spoken to me this week. I can't wait to see what He has for us the rest of the summer. Keep up the blog :) people do read. :) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home